Monday, September 25, 2006

Rocket in Seattle Update

It is always good to get email like the one below from happy owners! Jonathan has also agreed to take any Seattle area sailors out for a spin, so if this is you, please send me an email at adutton@rocketboats and I'll put you in touch with Jonathan.

Anthony and Alan,

Yesterday was a bit busy for me, so I am finally getting around to responding to your emails. Yes that photo of me (and Paul Kalina) with a big grin, is the face of a happy sailor and customer! It sure was a long wait, but I know the wait will be worth it. Sailing that boat Sunday in 10 or so knots of wind was the smooth, effortless feel that makes the Rocket a shining star.

I really appreciate Alan coming down and spending the day with me to put the boat together. There are always lots of details with a new boat and I was really happy to have the support and guidance.

Thanks again for having the boat delivered. Darin and Charlotte seem to be very nice folks as well. I told Darin that I may come up and do some skiing this winter with you and see the Rocket factory.

As I have said from the beginning, I love the boat, and I am very willing to be an integral part of the sales team as I show this boat off to the Pacific Northwest. I have a complete respect for how hard it is to bring a new boat to a very competitive market, and I know how hard you guys have been working to gain the attention and respect from the sailing community.

I enjoy working with you both very much and I look forward to many years of sailing my Rocket.

Sincerely,

Jonathan

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Moore #114 said...

Johnathan is a nice representative of R22 owners in Seattle. I see him on the water often. He is very open to getting folks on the boat. he was even nice when we passed him. granted he was sailing with kids so we were just having some fun.
We are just getting started at http://nw505.blogspot.com/
Hope you pay a visit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home