Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Rocket 22 East Coast Representative

It is always a pleasure to receive emails like this:

"I am writing to compliment you on your choice of Kristen Berry as a representative. I met Kristen at the St. Petersburg NOOD and when I expressed interest in the Rocket 22 - I had seen it last year at Sail Chicago - he immediately volunteered to show me the boat and do a demo sail. (This in spite of what I took to be a full schedule of other commitments.) He is an excellent sailor, as I'm sure you're aware, and a very able spokesman. If I decide to go ahead with a boat in this category - I already own an offshore racer/cruiser and I am considering adding a sport-boat to the "fleet" - the Rocket 22 will certainly be on the short list. "

For anyone in the Annapolis area Kristen can be reached at kristen@galeforcesailing.com or by phone at 202.549.1032

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home